Due to the current Statutory Instrument regulations, the Spa is temporarily closed.
We’ll be back as soon as possible. In the meantime, we’ll be making even more improvements for service and safety to make your spa experience better than ever!
See you soon!
In addition to our regular policies, guests booking services will be required to comply with all governmental and Resort polices related to COVID-19. These include, but may not be limited to:
- Gloves will be worn by all therapists during services.
- More oil than usual may be required due to the use of gloves.
- Guests and therapists must wear masks at all times, including during services.
- Guests must shower in their room or at home immediately prior to receiving services.
- Guests who exhibit symptoms of illness or who present with a temperature above 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to enter the spa. In this situation, guests will not be charged for canceled services.
The Siren’s Spa has implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitization processes along with masks, social distancing, and frequent hand washing to provide a safer environment for our guests.
You can read our Health & Safety Plan here.
Questions about our COVID-19 response can be directed to our Gold Standard Program Manager, Vanessa Daly.